We recognize that our relationships with current and prospective clients are based on integrity and trust. We work hard to maintain your privacy and are very careful to preserve the private nature of our relationship with you.
This notice is provided by the following affiliated companies, all of which are part of the Warren Averett Companies, LLC: Warren Averett, LLC Warren Averett Asset Management, ECommerce Solutions, LLC, and Benefit Consultants, LLC.
This privacy statement describes how we handle your personal information. Our policies and procedures for collecting and disclosing personal information are detailed below.
We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you or your authorized representative on applications or other forms, in interviews, or by other means;
- Information we receive from you on tax preparation worksheets, or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us or the other companies that are part of the Warren Averett Group; and
- Information we collect when you visit our Internet website.
Sharing with third parties outside the Warren Averett Group: We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information to third parties outside the Warren Averett Group except as required or permitted by applicable law.
Notwithstanding this policy, we may disclose or be required to disclose your confidential information-
- to third-parties with which you have authorized us to disclose this information;
- to governmental agencies (such as federal and state taxing authorities) in representation of your interests;
- to the individuals who conduct our triennial peer reviews;
- to state or federal regulatory authorities which oversee the accounting profession;
- to the disciplinary authorities of the AICPA or state CPA societies; and
- to comply with lawfully issued subpoenas or court orders;
- to a service bureau that assists us in providing data processing or tax preparation services.
Additionally, the Firm has secured agreements with all engaged service bureaus in order to maintain the confidentiality of client information.
If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive client, we will adhere to the privacy policies and practices as described in this notice and your information will be treated in the same manner as that information of current clients.
We restrict access to your information to those employees who need to know that information to provide services and products to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the security of your personal information.
If we provide more than one financial service or product to you, you may receive more than one privacy notice from us. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, but we want to be sure you are aware of our privacy practices.
This email and any attachments may be confidential and protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the sender and deleting this copy and the reply from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.