The Real Estate Services Division of Warren Averett specializes in serving clients in all phases of the real estate industry. Whether you are developing, leasing or managing property, we are here to help you make the most of your business.
With our real estate and accounting experience we assist our clients in making informed real estate decisions by providing:
- Tax deferred exchange consulting
- Income projections
- Choice of entity planning
- Sale/exchange projections
- General tax planning
- Cost segregation studies
- Project feasibility analysis
- Financing negotiation assistance
- Investment performance analysis
- Property disposition planning
Once our clients have acquired their property, our Real Estate Team assists with software selection, daily bookkeeping, CAM reconciliations, real estate tax protests, company start-up, and annual budgets.
We serve a wide variety of real estate clients, including:
- Commercial and residential developers
- Commercial property owners
- Multi-family residential property owners
- Property management companies
- Real estate brokers and mortgage companies
- Golf course and resort developers and operators
The Warren Averett Real Estate Division is made up of professionals with over 50 years of combined experience in real estate accounting and tax. With an understanding of real estate tax law issues, we help clients structure their transactions in a way that will minimize the income tax consequences. Whatever the structure of your business (partnership, corporation, LLC or LLP), we have the experience and competence to meet your tax, business and investment planning needs.
We are the exclusive Birmingham member of the Real Estate & Construction Advisors Association (RECA), a nationwide association of CPA firms specifically selected for their experience in and commitment to serving the real estate & construction industry. In addition to providing traditional accounting, tax and auditing services, RECA members distinguish themselves by providing specialized consulting services that meet the unique needs of the industry. And, through RECA, members gain access to networking and educational resources that assist them in staying on the forefront of the industry.